[FS] Corsair Speakers, Sapphire mini PC and several keyboards

The_Slayer

Corsair SP2200 Speakers. Used for about a week, come in the original box with all parts, accessories and cables. $75 shipped.

Sapphire Edge-HD Mini PC. 1.66ghz Intel Atom, 2gb DDR2 800, 250gb hdd. Used for about a week, but I need the money more than I need it so I'm going to sell it. Comes with all parts and accessories that I got with it. $280 shipped.

I also have a Logitech MX 3100 keyboard/mouse set. I've had it for about 5 years now, but the keyboard was only used for about one. The keyboard is still in pretty good condition. The mouse on the other hand, looks like crap but still works. I'm only including it because they both use the same receiver. This would be great for someone who needs a simple wireless keyboard. $30 + shipping.

Koribo Vivar. Used for about a week, in like-new condition. It has the English and Hebrew layout on the keys. Comes with box, batteries and recharging cable. $65 shipped.

Koribo Mini. Used for about a week, in like-new condition. Only has the English layout on it. Comes with box and batteries. $45 shipped.

I also offer deals if you buy more than one item as well.

Heatware

Sold:

Corsair HS1A stereo gaming headset. Used for about a week, comes with the box and all accessories.

Thermalright Archon heatsink. Won it in a contest. Looks like an awesome heatsink, but I already have a H70 setup for my cooling so I dont need it. I would love to keep it, but honestly I don't really have a use for it :(. I used it for a few hours just to benchmark and compare to my H70, otherwise its pretty much brand new.

Edited by The_Slayer