Water Chiller for Rig

HarryTaco

Well, since im due up shortly now for a new Rig, I have been feeding my fantasies about water cooling, TEC's, etc. Have searched about many websites for industrial "Waterchiller" manufacturers and also many of the Geek Websites for Extreme cooling. The Geek websites mostly consist of "one-off" contraptions made from refridgerators or freezers or old watercooler fountains. I like to think ima handy and innovative kind of guy but NOT that handy hah.

I came across this Brazilian Website this morning that was interesting enough to share about here at OCC.

These guys have some Vids on You Tube. You can just search Demolidor and get to them. HERE is their website. If you cruise it you can see better how their application works. Oh, might want to Translate the Website from Portuguese to English via Babelfish or some other service. Still not an easy read but if you are Geek enough you can get the idea.

Wow, a nice looking and effective extreme water chiller made for computers for $1400. Me likey. What i like best is that its not one of those Refridgerator Jobs. Not Phasechange cooling is what i mean.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Kwok

Yeah, actually after i Posted here I found their Forums and it had several Vids on there that i hadnt seen. Oh and the price for the Extreme Model isnt $2500 american,, its in rials.. Brazilian Coinage... in american its only $1400 which makes it much easier for me to swallow. Now if i could just have them put it in a Donkey Cart and ship it up this way...... kekeke.

Edited by Kwok

What i like best is that its not one of those Refridgerator Jobs. Not Phasechange cooling is what i mean.

Waterchillers use phase-change to cool the water, in the same way as a fridge, freezer, drink fountain, or A/C units

Personally I think you should really be an experienced, wealthy, benchmarking overclocker to warrant the need for one, otherwise it will be wasted money that you could have bought some other stuff with (i.e. you need to be overclocking the fastest CPU(s) and graphics cards available, and know the RAM/motherboard settings well, otherwise someone could outdo you on air or water)