Problems Re Overclocking I7 860 With Msi P55 Gd565

I dont know how to overclock manually so i bought an MSI P55 GD65 mobo which has a unique feature which is the OC Genie capable of overclocking with just one touch of it. So i now tried using OC Genie and cpu frequency overclocked to 3.41 GHZ with V core at 1.4 volts . I am already contended with that amount of increase however at 88% load the temp would reach 77 C at a room temperature of 31 C. I guess that temp. is at a dangerous level so i turned off OC Genie. Then i tried to overlock it thru windows using the Control Center software provided by MSI. Under it i just went to Basic Overclocking wherein there are four (4) preset settings. I clicked on Game and the cpu overclocked to 3.116 GHZ and at 88% load the temp would reach as high as 68 C (room temp at 31 C). Temperatures were monitored thru the used of Real Temp.

I would want to reach at least 3.4 Ghz thru the use of OC Genie but those high temp made me reluctant to keep it at such speed. So at the moment i am just @ 3.1 Ghz and i am not even sure if at such speed or frequency that 68 C (88% load) is safe or not.

I changed my cpu cooler to a much larger one which is a Thermaltake Frio with 2 fans (push and pull configuration) and even reinstalled it but still no improvement.

I have read reviews wherein many where able to overclocked to as high as 3.8 Ghz and even 4 Ghz with this cpu cooler with no problems regarding temperature.

At first i thought of purchasing a Noctua NH DH14 but to my dismay that is not available here in the Philippines so i settled with Thermaltake Frio.

My case Cm Storm Sniper has enough fans but still the temp will still go that high if the cpu is overclocked to 3.4 Ghz.

I want a lower cpu temp so i can overclocked it a little bit higher.

Does anyone know what is the maximum safe temperature of an i7 860.

Or can anyone teach me how to manually overclock an i7860 with an MSI mobo maybe this can resolve high cpu temp during overclocking.

Thanks in advance.

Please help and thanks in advance.