Phenom II X2 555

I realize that there are no guarantees with unlocking the cores, but I have seen very few 555s that were not able to unlock the 4 cores. I know of about six others that were successful in doing so. I have a brand new chip, plugged into an MSI 890GX board with the Core Unlock option in the BIOS. The minute that I turn on the Core Unlock it fails to post at all. I have not tried to change the voltage at all, but that is my main question, has anyone had success in unlocking the cores after bringing up the voltage, perhaps closer to 1.4v?

Right now, I am able to OC the two cores to 4.0GHz without a hitch, and using air for cooling, but I would really like to get the 4 cores up and running if possible.

Thanks guys!

I have tried to raise the voltage to see if that would make things a little more stable, but in the BIOS I am not able to change it.

Anyone else using an MSI board? In the BIOS it shows the heading for what voltage you are changing like " CPU Voltage " and then [AUTO] in brackets and it is greyed out. There is no way for me to change the voltage at all for the CPU.

Anyone have any idea as to why?