Q9550 to 3.4

Hi guys,

I am trying to oc my q9550 c1 to 3.4. I got new 4GB ram from Patriot. DDR3-1600 7-7-7-20 1.9v. I've tried a couple of things, but testing with OCCT and Prime gives me error after about 10 minutes either on core 0 or core 3. I want my memory to run at 1600. So I assume I should use 1:2 ratio. I set CPU 400 x 8.5. I don't want to overclock ram. Anybody has similar configuration? I just need to set correct voltages I guess.

I have P5E3 Deluxe WiFi-AP @n BIOS 1412.

Memory: PVS34G1600LLK.

By the way I also have Patriot 4GB ddr3-1333 7-7-7-20 1.6v and it works perfect with those dimms. 20+ hours stable Prime and OCCT. But I still want to use ddr3-1600.

Thanks a lot!

Here are my current settings (sorry about the crappy quality pics):

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

IMG00111.jpg

IMG00113.jpg

CPU-Z_1.jpgCPU-Z_2.jpg

CPU-Z_3.jpgCPU-Z_4.jpg

RealTemp.jpgOCCT.jpg

I would try to work your way up slowly if you are getting errors from such a jump. If you work your way up slowly then you can add a little volts as you go, like if you fail. Also overclock it parts one thing at a time so that you can pin point what is causing the errors. Any way it seems that if you arent overclocking the ram the cpu must need more volts. But i would start in small steps to be sure you dont add volts where you dont need to. Anyway thats what i would do in your case to figure things out kinda separate and dont change so much at once