AMD Overdrive?

I am putting an AMD system together and was curious if anyone uses AMD Overdrive software? It looks pretty cool but I know that people were recommending against ntune. Is this any different?

Guest ajmatson
I am putting an AMD system together and was curious if anyone uses AMD Overdrive software? It looks pretty cool but I know that people were recommending against ntune. Is this any different?

When I overclock a part for testing I use both the BIOS and AMD Overdrive. While the BIOS is the best IMHO Overdrive lets you make on the fly tweaks and I think is pretty dang useful especially AOD 3.0 which allows for ACC and better memory control.

When I overclock a part for testing I use both the BIOS and AMD Overdrive. While the BIOS is the best IMHO Overdrive lets you make on the fly tweaks and I think is pretty dang useful especially AOD 3.0 which allows for ACC and better memory control.

You are truly Mr AMD. Good to hear that the software is useful for something. Just put together a 955 system close to yours. We have to keep AMD alive :thumbs-up:

Guest ajmatson
You are truly Mr AMD. Good to hear that the software is useful for something. Just put together a 955 system close to yours. We have to keep AMD alive :thumbs-up:

Ha Ha. I love the underdogs what can I say.