Watercooling for CM Storm Sniper

I have a chance to pick up the Domino from the OCC Market Place; and I am considering it, I would just like some input, and if not the Domino, what other H20 coolers should I consider?

I want something that I can keep my CPU cool; but if its possible to add another GPU or RAM loop to it; I'd like that chance too.

Also, with my current build, would it be good to get a ram cooler to keep the temps down in my case? I was considering switching from the OCZ Platinum 3channel to the Corsair Dominator, or something along those lines that come with their own coolers.

Guest ajmatson

I am quite pleased with my Domino on my Phenom II 955.

I would not add any other parts in the same loop as the Domino won't be able to handle the load.

As for the Domino itself, its probably the best self-contained watercooling kit and it won't put a dent on your wallet.

Edited by werty316

I would not add any other parts in the same loop as the Domino won't be able to handle the load.

As for the Domino itself, its probably the best self-contained watercooling kit and it won't put a dent on your wallet.

I am hitting about 40c idle, and about 70c on load; what do you speculate the Domino will bring me down to?

The Legit Review has almost an exact hardware configuration I am running, with the exception of my PSU with is 1100w(compared to their 1000w) and

I have 1 4870x2 (compared to the 2)

Thanks!

I am def. going to get that Domino ALC now.

My only BIG concern is going to be for the pump housing and such... my case is a bit weird, so I am a bit worried on how its going to mount on there, but

I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Thanks!!!