asus p5qc motherboard help OC

I have a asus p5qc board soc 775 2.13 ghz ram 2 gig ocz 8500 300 gig hard drive 512 mb 9600gt video 500 wat power . I CAN NOT OC THIS BOARD FOR THE LIFE OF ME please help thanks

i cant help you with overclocking but you need to give more information

you need to tell us the processor model and brand/model of power supply would also be helpful

also give some of your results can you overclock at all or just a little bit? what sort of cooling is on the processor, just the standard one or have you added another? how do you overclock it so someone can see if your doing it correctly! Has the BIOS been updated do you know if there is a newer version?

Thanks

you need to tell us the processor model and brand/model of power supply would also be helpful

also give some of your results can you overclock at all or just a little bit? what sort of cooling is on the processor, just the standard one or have you added another? how do you overclock it so someone can see if your doing it correctly! Has the BIOS been updated do you know if there is a newer version?

Thanks

intel core 2 e6420 1066 fsb thermaltake purepower 500w and i have updated the bios,chipset. my previous board was a asus p5n-e sli i could over clock it all day long with out any problems. the board i have now p5qc if i try to bump the the proc to 267 reboot and whin it restarts overclock failed. even the mem,pcie, i cant do anything. thank you

Thanks

pc specs asus p5qc intel core 2 duo e 6420 4mb l2 cache after market cooling. ocz 8500 2 gigs of ram,Thermaltake purepower 500w power supply,300 gig maxtor sata drive. I have over clocked boards before but this board will not oc for nothing I have updated bios,chipset drivers and still no luck. 9600gt 512 video