M3a79-t And 940 Clocking Tips Help

Hello everyone.

I just joined the forums today. ive got a few question. i just built my system, dont know if i have to post my spec's again since i did at sign up. my system is running nice and smooth at 3399 mhz, Vcore is at 1.36, temp of cpu is 41C=105.5F, m/b is at 35C=95F. i made my first attempt last night to clock this system not using AMD overdrive. all i adjusted was the cpu multiplier. just being safe i hope i have it set at 16.50. i did make a adjustment for the memory voltage at 2.1 and tried to set the memory timings to 6-6-6-18 as recommended by the tech at Patriot for my memory. they also recommended to set the fsb to 333mhz, but when i tried to do that, system wouldnt load. so i left that out, must be doing something wrong. memory frequency was selected at 1067. i have ordered the Thermalright extreme cooler set up, should be here next week. when i purchased the memory it also came with 3DMark@Vantage, score from current clock scored=P9150 GPU=8542 and CPU=11632, with future mark 6=17522. Now for some of the questions, lol. Patriot recommended i set the northbridge voltage to 1.4v command rate at 2T and fsb to 333mhz. when i got into bios, i found 3 areas that had northbridge settings, one even said southbridge, so i didnt change any of those settings, wasnt sure what to do, like i said before when i changed fsb to 333 as recommended, my system would not boot, i found the 2T selection, and selected enable. so from what ive done so far, i would like your feedback and see what this system can really do, i usually hang out in Day Of Defeat with Freedom Fighters, and the game runs really smooth, nice graphics. thanks for any suggestions