Newegg Mir And Rma

Risensun

Iv been building a new rig and I bought a few items a couple weeks ago and I may need to RMA something, problem is it had a mail in rebate which I already sent in. So my question is whether Newegg will still let me RMA after I have sent in the rebate and if so how that works, for instance do I tell them to ignore the rebate I sent in? Additionally the MIR requires you to cut out the UPC code form the box (which luckily I did make copies of) and sent it in with the rebate, not sure how all this works and did not find anything helpful on the newegg site.

So has anyone had to send RMA something after they already sent in a rebate? If so please tell me how that works.

Edited by Risensun

Iv been building a new rig and I bought a few items a couple weeks ago and I may need to RMA something, problem is it had a mail in rebate which I already sent in. So my question is whether Newegg will still let me RMA after I have sent in the rebate and if so how that works, for instance do I tell them to ignore the rebate I sent in? Additionally the MIR requires you to cut out the UPC code form the box (which luckily I did make copies of) and sent it in with the rebate, not sure how all this works and did not find anything helpful on the newegg site.

So has anyone had to send RMA something after they already sent in a rebate? If so please tell me how that works.

Source

Mail In Rebate Policy

Products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are NOT returnable.

Products offering mail-in rebates are not returnable to Newegg.com once the rebates have been filed. Be sure that the product is functional and that you intend to keep the product before sending in for your rebate. Products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are NOT returnable. Only the product manufacturer can replace any defective item missing the UPC code.

Looks like you need to RMA with the manufacturer!