Mayday mayday!

Ok, I am on my second build with my first board( a NForce 4 Ultra )and I hooked it up with the hard drive,a Athlon 3400, my old 7800gt and 1 gig of ram. there is no floppy or cd drive hooked up. The case lights up, the fans are running but no video feed shows on the monitor. Any solutions? I did have a Athlon 64 3700 go out on this board( I forgot to apply thermal paste )could that be a problem? If so I can order another Mobo but I need to know fast because christmas is coming and this is a present for my mother in law.

I hope someone hears my distress call.:sad:

Follow build guide then run memtest too check ram....

Your psu might not be up to the job either DFi User Recommended PSU List..

logan

No bios or anything shows up on screen so there is no way to test it, I have used the ram in the build before anyways so I know it's not that. The PSU came with the comp and is only 350watts so that may be the problem.

Follow the recommendations that Loggan26 made. You need a better PSU. DFI boards only work with clean power and no less than the recommended power on the PSU voltage rails. Also please put the part number of your RAM in your sig. That is more important at this point than your settings.

After you get your new PSU thhen do a search on the board for the combination of your MOBO and your RAM. The easiest way to setup is using the setting that someone else has got their board to rock stable at.

Good luck!!

:)