Urgent!! Flash Gone Bad But Still Alive Need Help

Ok Im trying to cure my SLI troubles by flashing the bios from 2005/12/07 to 2006/04/06 but now Im in trouble when I tried to save the old bios I got a Warning disk is full or file error now it sits there in the AWDFLASH utility with a flashing A prompt just below....should I have inserted a new disk to save old bios to...I dont know what to do next this cant be good..Help!!

You should always use a FLASH-DRIVE. Floppys get corrupted or full and this sort of thing happens. Put in another new Floppy Diskette and save your old bios. Do not flash unless you're prepared for trouble if you didn't backup your old bios yet, okay?

Ok but what is the a prompt all about do have to type adwflash.exe again and start over or after inserting a new floppy will it continue to copy the old bios...is there any way to just back out of this or just shut down..Thanks

Well I could not complete the bios flash because of a missing source file not sure if the missing file was part of awdflash or the new bios or the old bios...but no harm was done...I've got to find that Sticky on bios flashing anyone know where to find it...