OCZ Platinum Memory wont do T1

Aha!

Ricky my man....you're using SANDRA to give you accurate info....DON'T !

With me it says that I'm running @ 2T.....but every other program that I use (everest, A64 Tweaker etc) tell me otherwise....so Forget about sandra giving you reliable information....how do I know?

I manually set the bios with CPC Enabled and Disabled and ran benchmarks on both ocasions and it's clear there's a performance drop with it disabled, SANDRA indicated 2T on the command rate in both instances....hahahaha

Ok after resetting my cosmo and setting my CPC to auto its seem to be working at T1

I downloaded Everest this is what it would give me in the trail version.....And wouldnt you know it, It killed Sandra :drool: I dont think I will go though the Install again......To revive it

CPU CPU Clock Motherboard Chipset Memory CL-RCD-RP-RAS Read Speed

Opteron 150 2400 MHz [ TRIAL VERSION ] nForce4 Dual DDR402 2-3-2-5 CR1 6197 MB/s

Ok after resetting my cosmo and setting my CPC to auto its seem to be working at T1

I downloaded Everest this is what it would give me in the trail version.....And wouldnt you know it, It killed Sandra :drool: I dont think I will go though the Install again......To revive it

Ricky - if you continue to have problems check each stick individually. I had a similar problem with the same memory, couldn't run at 1T, finally figured out it was a bad stick, but only by testing them individually.

I don't know why it would run Prime at 2T, but it would.