Evercool VC-RE modding?

netddos

Guest Dynamic

I don't know, but you can look them up on PRICEWATCH.COM see how there support is. I was actually going to order mine from somewhere else, not sure where it was. I have a bookmark of it on my FireFox at home, so no worries. If you want i can find out for you where i'm going to order mine when i get home tonight......

Note: Here....

http://www.jab-tech.com/Evercool-VC-RE-Twi...er-pr-2291.html

I don't know, but you can look them up on PRICEWATCH.COM see how there support is. I was actually going to order mine from somewhere else, not sure where it was. I have a bookmark of it on my FireFox at home, so no worries. If you want i can find out for you where i'm going to order mine when i get home tonight......

Note: Here....

http://www.jab-tech.com/Evercool-VC-RE-Twi...er-pr-2291.html

but the problem is that i already placed my ordered at eagepc...

and it looks like their support is non-existent.. omg..

Guest Dynamic

Listen usually a typical ON-LINE RETAILER would send out a confirmation first. After a day or two you will receive another update and finally the package will be shipped. All this in order and time might differ if you have OVERNIGHT STANDARD or 2nd Day Air. So just be petient and try to find some information about the site on contacts and if nothing turns out well for your last resort i would call you Credit Card company and put a stop to that transaction before hand. Good Luck!

Listen usually a typical ON-LINE RETAILER would send out a confirmation first. After a day or two you will receive another update and finally the package will be shipped. All this in order and time might differ if you have OVERNIGHT STANDARD or 2nd Day Air. So just be petient and try to find some information about the site on contacts and if nothing turns out well for your last resort i would call you Credit Card company and put a stop to that transaction before hand. Good Luck!

yea already looked up their rating at resellerratings.com..

as expected..pretty damn horrible..

i think i'll have to cancel my order..i smell some shady business here..

who the hell was the person here who put the link to this site and said that this is the best deal?... :rolleyes: