Banned From Server

Psywar

Hrmm.. we definitly need a new IRC spot Ive been banned from the server for a bout 2 and half days now.. LoL.. I dont think there going to let me on..

and who won the case?

well I went to ETG but cant register nicks :/ and i had to wait forever to even get the chan registered.

chanserv was always lagged on undernet every time i went on their :/

You shouldnt get much spam.. i got an eggdrop running protecting the chan :) im making some tcl scripts for it tonight and will prob download some

FUDGE ME!!!!

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** Looking up your hostname...

-

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** Checking Ident

-

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** Found your hostname

-

You have been K-lined.

-

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** You are not welcome on this server.

-

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** K-lined for [exp/identd] Due to high abuse, users are now required to install identd on their computers. Send email to [email protected] with [exp/ident] as the subject for more information. (2002/06/08 18.51)

-

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** Your hostmask is [email protected]

-

-matrix.de.eu.dal.net- *** For more information, please mail [email protected] and include everything shown here.

-

Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 ([exp/identd] Due to high abuse, users are now required to install identd on their computers. Send email to [email protected] with [exp/ident] as the subject for more information. (2002/06/08 18.51))

-

*** Disconnected

Not again!

my ISP does Have IDENT D ENables.. I have it Enabled!

Welp.. looks like I wont be joining you after all sir..

heh cool.. i was about to change networks again..

may still do that, because users using java chat cant really run ident unless they got a seperate ident program running..