Too many Numbers! Help me pick a BIOS.

Alright, I give up, and lay my BIOS chip wide open for someone with a little more knowledge than me to suggest what to put in there. :rolleyes:

I'm confused, there rather too many random letters and numbers in this part of the forum, and I've no idea what BIOS to choose from here, up until now I've been playing it safe and using the official BIOS's.

So....what Beta BIOS should I be using in my system (see sig.)? I've only just got the G.Skill RAM and will be putting it in the PC tonight, so I fugured I may as well get a BIOS thats designed for TCCD while I'm at it.

So...any experts want to tell me what BIOS I should be using? :)

How many bioses are they for the NF3 250GB board?

I've really no idea. There was a page open a minute ago on my Firefox with a list of the BIOS'es for all DFI motherboards, and now I've went and closed it accidently, and can't find the link again.

Perhaps its best I stick with the official BIOS. :rolleyes:

I've really no idea. There was a page open a minute ago on my Firefox with a list of the BIOS'es for all DFI motherboards, and now I've went and closed it accidently, and can't find the link again.

Perhaps its best I stick with the official BIOS. :rolleyes:

Stick with the official 5/14/05 Bios. The only reason to go with a modified bios is if you're using memory that requires lots of volts for oc'ing purposes. The TCCD shouldn't require anything higher than 2.8-2.9v (at the very most). Try the memory out first and see how it reacts, if you're not happy with the results than flash the bios.