Antec Case w/ PSU & Seagate Hard Drive

CrackHead

Got 2 Items up for sale this time, they were going to be used on my next system build this time for my dad's office but at the last minute he decided against a desktop and went with a panasonic toughbook (FYI extremely lightweight). Anyhow majority of the items I was able to return minus a restocking fee, other than the two that I am selling here today. One is a Black Antec Mid-Tower Case with a 500 watt PSU that has never been used and is still in the box. The other is a Seagate 500GB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive that I hooked up only to verify that it wasn't DOA before I put it back in its OEM packaging.

I am asking for about $105 Shipped for the Antec Case w/ PSU and $95 Shipped for Seagate SATA II Hard Drive. Orders will processed through PayPal and shipped via Fed-Ex Ground or UPS Ground once payment is recieved. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me via AIM, PM, Email etc. Hesitant about buying? Need some references first? Just ask some of your fellow OCC members...

UkJenT - Sold him 2x MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum Motherboards

bigred - Sold him a AMD 3700+ Processor

Misuta Yancha - Sold him a 17in KDS monitor

bigr5026 - Purchased PII Processor

LoArmistead - Knows what type of person I am lol

Item 1: $105 USD Shipped

Antec PERFORMANCE TX TX1050B ATX Mid Tower Case 500W ATX12V v2.0 PSU

Item 2: $95 Shipped

Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 ST3500641AS 500GB 16MB Cache SATA II Hard Drive SOLD

Edited by CrackHead