{FS} mITX Partout, P2414H, Canon S95, Vantec eSATA

nVidia_Freak

Heatware - 59/0/0

Unless noted otherwise:
- All items come from a smoke-free, pet-friendly household.
- Offers considered.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal or Amazon Payments.
- PayPal payment methods that include an address must have a confirmed address and items will be shipped only to that address.
- All prices include shipping within the US48 via USPS with Signature Confirmation.
- Contact me if you are located in HI, AL, or a US Territory for possible addition postage.
- A small discount is available for local pickup in or around 60625. Cash required if this option is desired.
- Please include your Heat ID so I don't have to dig for it.

$140 Dell P2414H Professional Rev A01 (Will be shipped via UPS, local pickup is $110)
- Second monitor/first owner since early 2014. Monitor only. This is the first panel revision after A00. A00 was RMA'd with Dell due to a whole bunch of dark spots appearing in the left corners of the screen after six months. I will include all of the paperwork and numbers I received during the RMA process should this one ever need to be RMA'd. This monitor is dead/stuck pixel free and has no dark spots. Includes monitor, power, DP and USB cables, and rear port cover.

$50 ASRock B75M-ITX
- Second owner since late 2013. Mobo, I/O shield, socket cover, and manual included.

$60 Rosewill RK-9000BL Cherry MX Black Mechanical Keyboard
- First owner since late 2013. Lightly used and in fantastic shape. Includes USB and PS/2 cables.

$25 Vantec NexStar 3 3.5" HDD eSATA/USB2 Enclosure
- First owner since late 2008. Includes enclosure, power brick, eSATA and USB cables, and vertical stand. Some very light scuffing on the surface.

SOLD $120 Intel i5 3570K
SOLD $50 Silverstone ST45SF 450W 80+ Bronze mITX PSU
SOLD $35 8GB (2x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Black (non-FURY) DDR3-1600
SOLD $70 Canon PowerShot S95
SOLD $95 MSI AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB (R9 280 Gaming 3G)

Edited by nVidia_Freak

R9 280 reduced to $110, description updated to show it includes the XFire bridge and power adapters.

B75M-ITX reduced to $50.

HyperX Black reduced to $35.

Canon S95 description updated to show it includes the battery, charger, and a small camera bag.