Minecraft Minimum Requirements:
- CPU : Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or its AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)
- RAM : 2GB
- GPU : Intel GMA 950 or AMD Equivalent
- HDD : At least 90MB for Game Core and Sound Files
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or up is required to be able to run the game.
Minecraft Recommended Requirements:
- CPU : Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM : 4GB
- GPU : GeForce 6xxx or ATI Radeon 9xxx and up with OpenGL 2 Support (Excluding Integrated Chipsets)
- HDD : 150MB
- Windows 7 Home Prem 64-bit.
- Asus P8H61-MX motherboard
- Intel Celeron Dual Core 2.7GHz
- 500GB HD
- 4GB ram
- 300w PSU
I got Minecraft running on low settings but it's pretty sluggish. Unfortunately the PC came with no graphics card. I was wondering if you guys could help me source a graphics card for the 16x PCI-E slot, capable of running Minecraft smoothly but that will run on a 300w PSU?
Any suggestions would really help and be appreciated.