RMA Help?

I have spoken with 3 DFI employees saying they would get something done with my SLI-DR, but I haven't received an email from any of them in a week. I am trying to get another board.

Basically, they keep telling me it's my RAM, but all of the RAM works in my A8N-SLI Premium MoBo.

I have tried everything that they have told me, including the RAM settings of AngryGames, and nothing seems to work.

One of the guys said that the board slots were probably bad, but I can't seem to get ahold of any of them to RMA my board.

Can someone help me please?

How can you have this and need an RMA? > 3700+ San Diego @ 2915MHz<

You need to show what brand and wattage of power supply you are actually using.

If you talked to tech in CA why did you not get them to refer you to rma division? AG nor I either one would likely say you have a bad slot on the board. I know I would not have said it. Maybe in CA they did. I am not in CA. I don't live that far from your home in Arkansas.

Get the power supply noted in the signature and what the problem is that makes this >3700+ San Diego @ 2915MHz< invalid and maybe you can get helped. It is all I know at this time.

RGone...

Alright. I have the signature changed now. The people in CA would not refer me because they said it was my RAM that was bad, not the board. I also talked to Kevin Wong in Taiwan (I guess), and he said that it was the RAM. I am not pissed or anything, I just want a board that works, and I have yet to get any help.

Besides, everytime they tell me to try something, they say try it and call me back. I have done this numerous times, with no good results.

Thank you.

I have spoken with 3 DFI employees saying they would get something done with my SLI-DR, but I haven't received an email from any of them in a week. I am trying to get another board.

Basically, they keep telling me it's my RAM, but all of the RAM works in my A8N-SLI Premium MoBo.

I have tried everything that they have told me, including the RAM settings of AngryGames, and nothing seems to work.

One of the guys said that the board slots were probably bad, but I can't seem to get ahold of any of them to RMA my board.

Can someone help me please?

What exactly is the nature of the problem? You seem to have forgotten to mention that.

My sig shows what it might be, but not sure. I simply cannot get my system to boot with 2 sticks of Dual Channel. And before anyone else asks have I tried in in another machine, I have. I tried it in an A8N-SLI Board, as well as a cheapo' Wal-Mart Compaq Presario. All of the RAM is fine.

Here is the RAM:

G Skill PC4400LE (512 x 2)

PQI PC3200-2048DP (1GB x 2)

Corsair Value Select PC3200 (512 x 2)

None of them work in my board in Dual channel (Yellow or Orange slots), but they work independently in only the closest orange slot to the CPU. ( Slot B1)

I am not overclocking it right now. I have everything at stock, except my voltage is at 2.8. I was told to try that voltage, but I cannot get it to boot with 2.6-3.0. It was onlyoverclocked for about 2 days. I don't run it on a daily basis overclocked.

Yes, I agree with vwgtinut. Please update your sig so that we know what the exact configuration is that you've got there. What about the graphics card? You appear to have OC'd that too?