Overclocking voltages for 4400+

I have not had any luck on finding the recomend voltages for the amd 64 x2 series anyone have or know were I could find them?

Well,

In my opinion, it's depend on your cooling too. Update your sig with spec so people have more idea what you have.

Try to keep under 1.45V on air, under 1.55V on WC, under 1.6v on phase.

Important thing is watching your temp.

Hope this help you.

Regards

Sry forgot to add that I don't have problems with cooling I use the xp-90c that keeps my system at 80-100F right know it is at 85. I know the ram is bad getting new 512 x2 sticks. here are my system specs

Windows 64x, Antec preformance series, 500 watt antec smart power, MSI 6800, 1.0gb ram PC3200 rosewell and PC2700, AMD 64 X2 4400+ @ 2.4GHZ, DFI Lan party UT Ultra-D, 80Gb SATA western digitial hd, 160GB IDE western digital HD, xp-90c, 2 90mm tornados, 2 80mm tornados, 1 120mm antec, 1 Thermaltake street fighter, Vantec Nexus fan controler, Mad dog dvd burner, Memorex CD burner

Would this ram be good?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820146299

Thats interesting, I was getting "Vcore issues" myself, have a slightly unstable PSU setup atm due to a nasty 20-24pin adapter and such, but my main reason for worrying initially was that my CPU auto'd to 1.25v or so. Maybe the X2 4400+s really are that low voltage!?

Are you prime stable? Im still trying to tweak my system a bit, think it might be the 2gb of ram timings now (was having stability issues, unplugged a lot of my hardware and ran DDR333 & i was prime stable, plugged back in the rest of the hardware to check if its just the ram. its running prime @ home right now, i hope it hasnt failed when i get back :O ).

... bad ram timings that need tweaking i can deal with, stability issues relating to motherboard/psu .. i cant (i hate RMAs!! :sad: )

Add me on MSN if u feel like talking some time, check my profile for details

edit: I noticed in that screenshot you have 1 instance of prime95 running, you may already realise this, but just incase, theres a propper way to prime-test the dual cores which angry has explained in a sticky in this forum. It involves running 2 instances of prime95 with specific settings.