Sign in to follow this  
Minsc

3dmark05 score of ~5500... correct or broken?

See config in sig. I'm completing 3dMark (albeit with some oddness I'm still sorting out) and it's been so long since I've ran it that I don't recall if this is the expected speed for my configuration. Seems low but I might be thinking of the older 3dMark versions where I beat 11,000.

Hehe, that 11000+ is definitely in an older version of 3dMark. With 3dMark05 I got like 7400+ on my 7800GTX, so scaling downwards I guess a 6800 Ultra could score what you got...I must admit though even I'd think the score should be a bit higher, but not 11000+. ;)

Wow Speedy, that's awesome! Really makes me wanna complete my rig cuz I tested my 7800 on a Sli-Dr with a 3200+ and 1GB Twinmos(dual channel). My complete system will be the Sli-DR with my 7800, my FX-55 Clawhammer and 1GB PC5000 OCZ...should be interesting. :D ...I'm just struggling to find the case, that's the last thing keeping me from completing my system. Coolermaster just released a new revision of the stacker...and that's the case I'm looking for.

With my Leadtek I was always gettin around 5900-6200, then I installed the new BETA 77.77 drivers and that tacked on 200-300 more. Would try these drivers and see if they help. If your Card is not OC'd then I would say that is a very decent score!! Mine not OC'd is around 5300-5500 also.

-Freez

With my LPB and athlon 2500-M I could get a max of 6K in 3dmark05. Now with my 3700+ san diego and NF3 utlra D I score around 5600 because I have to disable fast writes and leave my card at the stock 350/1000 instead of the 400/1100 that it was flashed to b4 the evils of the NF3.