Directron.com

[R]BENDER

Hey Guys

I was looking at ordering some stuff from this site www.directron.com, and wondering if anyone here at OCC has ordered from them. To me it seems like a ligit website but I have been riped off before. So If anyone has done business with them tell me how it went Good service bad service? products good grade low grade? Things of this nature. Any other suggestions are welcome also :D

Thanks

www.directron.com

Hey

Thanks guys for the info I will be ordering some stuff form this site.

If your wondering I will be getting...

1) ThermalTake Volcano 10+ CPU Cooler

And

1)ThermalTake Memory Cooling Kit

hey shadyone, where did you get your watercooling, and how much did it cost?

Ive never used water cooling, nor do i know the first thing about it but you gotta start somewhere :D

Also, a lil off subject, but can you use water cooling and still have air cooling, or is there no point to that whatsoever?

yeha directron is good, they are local to me, and i've been shopping there for 2 yrs now. Very good service, and their return policy in my experience has basically always been no questins asked.

Hey

Wow haven't checked this post in a while nice to see it got ppl talking. :lol: Yeah I will orderd the stuff today I read some reviews on it said it was a pretty good cooler. I won't be overclocking but still want a cool cpu. I will tell you all about when I install on my system.