Wanna Talk To Your Cat?

Ghost2520

I have a cat and a dog and I don't need some machine to tell me if they are happy, sad, or hungry. If you have a pet, you'll get to know what they want and how their mood is. Just another way for people to make money.

Honestly do you think its gonna work?? It probably says stuff like im happy and im hungry randomly!! But if it does work cool then i wish i had a cat, it would be my best friend!!

hahah i agree.

this was on that guy on MSNBC at 8:00-9 EST who took over the time spot for Chris Matthews. I want one for myself that way i dont have to move my mouth.

wow and i thought the talking cat is crazy this dude is crazy. hehe :) seriously if a cat talked to me like that russian cat in Cats&Dogs the movie it would be done. unless he said something cool like check that . out or something but you know i doubt he would say that. Cats are ugly as funk anyway a 12 gauge to his face aint gonna make him no uglier.