Sign in to follow this  
reetzy

Fan 2 not working ????

CnQ: http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18992 (just noticed it is your post :P )

Try just clearing the CMOS as RGone said... That should help... If you have any monitoring/controling software in loaded in windows disable it...

@RGone: I am suprised you didn' hear about nagative temps and fans stoping with this board (-127/-128 is the more common one, just search for it and you'll see what I am talking about. Well, this is something new - telling the moderetor to search :nod: :nod: :nod: , a sweet revenge :shake: :nod: :shake: :nod: )

what kind of fan is it? what temp do you have it set to start at in the bios?

There is no RPM fan monitoring on Header 4 & 5

my mobo is up to the same thing. sensor 2 has aon avg. a -2 to a -54 on it i have been mont. it with a mbm and trying differnt thing for oc my board but it never changes that much i have updated and clearred my cmos. but i am now clocking over 2000mht on a stock cooler and everything. thati s posted below. any thoughts?

2nd Time - What Kind Of Fan And What Temp Is The Fan Set To Turn In The Bios?

my mobo is up to the same thing. sensor 2 has aon avg. a -2 to a -54 on it i have been mont. it with a mbm and trying differnt thing for oc my board but it never changes that much i have updated and clearred my cmos. but i am now clocking over 2000mht on a stock cooler and everything. thati s posted below. any thoughts?

Disable all of the monitoring software you have installed, restart, clear CMOS...

Power down the PC, unplug it, plug it back on, power on, go to the BIOS, health care -> what are your temps there?

Btw, which fan does the sensor 2 control? Is it spinning normaly?

Ok, Just installed new board and is fine. PWM temp is now 38degc and fan is spinning. Must have been a faulty temp die. Anyway im back in business.... :shake: