lian-li case parts?

does anybody know where i can purchase a lian-li top panel and bolts? i bought a pc-7bw from crazypc and my ocz 600W is actually preventing the use of the 120mm top exhaust mod. i contacted crazypc but they just want to replace the whole thing, if i have the original packing: which of course i don't.

i actually got a reply from lian-li today (finally) with the us distributors number to call, and i've emailed crazypc (again) to see if they sell just the top panels. i did find the silverpcs page but they only have had silver top panels in for the past week. actually, i was going to contact them...which sparked my email to lian-li and crazypc.

we'll see what the distributor and crazypc have to say...

• 4 weeks later...

i finally found a solution to this. i bought one of these (from newegg tho) psu vibration dampening kit what this allows for is a seal to be created between the psu and the case--as it doesn't fit with the psu in the case--with the psu sitting 1/4" outside of the rear of the case. i also took of my psu's fan guard on the rear (there's nothing at the top of my case so i'm not worried about it; although i wish ac ryan made some of those flat fan filters that i could replace it with. then since i have a lian-li case i bought some m3x20mm machine screws and nuts and used the silicon sound dampening washers that came with the kit above to silence it. works like a charm.