X2 3800 Look'n Good

Guest jot_merged

Here we go this guy going to hit 3+ I know. Did this easy almost too easy. Can I cuss in here? Because this board is the SH-- it takes everything I throw at it and it spits it back out at me and laughs. Very nice.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still climb'n. 0527 TPAW. Look how close the cores are to each other this is a good thing. Oh this is OCCT and Prime stable. This is 28 sec on 1m pi.

:drool: wow. nice chip and cooling. can't believe you are going to be seeing 3ghz dual core out of the lowest end x2. that is quite an accomplishment. keep us updated on exactly where you end up after your week of testing.

Still climb'n. 0527 TPAW. Look how close the cores are to each other this is a good thing. Oh this is OCCT and Prime stable. This is 28 sec on 1m pi.

Smart Guardian doesnt read temps correct. Temps are idle at -49c. Should say doesnt read -temps correct. It's ok have a thermal probe right on core. Reads within + or - of 2 degs. Finally got my booster back in shape now it's time to rock.

I hate to bust anyones bubble.... but, Its only an "accomplishment" upon dual prime stability, thats just the way it goes with X2's...sorry :tooth:

Would landing on the moon have been an accomplishment if we had gotten there by crashing into it?

sorry to be an butt... but no use to break the bubble when u can only pass superpi. try dual priming explain in AG's thread. if u can prime stable on blend for 8+ hrs u should be good to go. if not then back off on the FSB.