Issue update

I do have the latest nForce4 drivers, and i will try down clocking my video card to stock speeds...but i forgot to mention another problem i was having. when i try to install the usb 2 drivers....right after the message box in the tray displays ' found usb 2 hub ' the pc automatically reboots....gets to desktop, boots again, desktop, boots again, it kept happening untill i halted it to the bios, where i then took this picture:

http://www.geocities.com/69stingray...et/DSCF0027.JPG

the cpu fan speed as u notice says 0. but my m1a is plugged in correctly to the cpu fan header, i dunno whats up with that, and it is indeed spinning. also, is the atx +12v voltage supposed to go below 12? i tested hl2 and it crashed just under 16 minutes into the game, took a lot longer that time then my last few tries, where it was only like a few minutes...how would i go about changing the driver that runs the game? thx

I do have the latest nForce4 drivers, and i will try down clocking my video card to stock speeds...but i forgot to mention another problem i was having. when i try to install the usb 2 drivers....right after the message box in the tray displays ' found usb 2 hub ' the pc automatically reboots....gets to desktop, boots again, desktop, boots again, it kept happening untill i halted it to the bios, where i then took this picture:

http://www.geocities.com/69stingray...et/DSCF0027.JPG

the cpu fan speed as u notice says 0. but my m1a is plugged in correctly to the cpu fan header, i dunno whats up with that, and it is indeed spinning. also, is the atx +12v voltage supposed to go below 12? i tested hl2 and it crashed just under 16 minutes into the game, took a lot longer that time then my last few tries, where it was only like a few minutes...how would i go about changing the driver that runs the game? thx

The link is dead.

-Freez