Folding Question

Badams66

I was just wondering, does [email protected] still run if your computer goes onto stand-by? My computer currently does, but i want to leaving folding on over night so i have to know whether or not to turn stand-by off! Thanks in advance

ok, thanks! Looks like my rooms gonna heat up tonight :lol:

Another question, when i restart my computer or whatever then my WU restarts...im sure this is normal but does the screensaver version do the same thing....that would be really annoying if it had to restart everytime the screensaver went on

i currently am using the GUI version and leave it the tray and when i need to restart the computer, i right-click it and hit quit then shutdown the comp......seems less likely to restart the WU than just shutting down the computer

i currently am using the GUI version and leave it the tray and when i need to restart the computer, i right-click it and hit quit then shutdown the comp......seems less likely to restart the WU than just shutting down the computer

yea im using the GUI too, and i also noticed that, but you know what they say how people can never remeber the good things and never forget the bad :lol: