LANParty series - Compatible with PDP?

Hi, I'm looking into the LANParty NF4 Ultra-D, and I've heard from various people that DFI motherboards are rather "picky" about compatible memory. I've heard the horror stories of using Corsair VS and similar Value RAMs, and was wondering if someone could clear this up for me. Will Patriot (PDP) memory work with the Ultra-D? This is the one I have in mind.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820220045

I plan to run two of them in dual-channel. Will the memory work?

Thanks in advance :)

Well I really need 2GB, and this one didn't look bad either. 2-3-2-5 timings are pretty nice, and the $240 price tag is hard to resist. I'm assuming Patriot RAM works, considering that you posted one of them ;)

I recommend the XBLK sticks. They use the samsung TCCD chips. I believe that the XBL and XBLK sticks are the same. I think the extra K stands for kit as in 2 sticks of XBLs in one package is a kit. I suggest you spend the extra and go with these.

I am running my sticks at 240 with 2 3 3 7 timings at 2.8V. I dont think my sticks can run at 2 2 2 5 at 240 at 2.8V though.

Whether you buy XBL or not, you made a good choice in choosing PDP. PDP will cover your sticks no matter what voltage you run it at. Check google about this.

Another user here has them,maybe PM them to find out how they like them ,

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18548

I'll vouch for that user :D They are stable at stock, for sure. Actually, they run fantastic at stock. I can't OC until I get my case reworked, and that'll be a while. I expect to get about 220-225 after seeing what some others have gotten, assuming they are Infineon and not Mosel IC's