Anyone using these Corsair 1gb sticks?

chz

lo,

haven't seen any members on these forums with -these- memory sticks in their sig. Ordered em today (from a german site tho but gave that link so that everyone could read it), and was wondering what i could expect from em? I actually aint planning to OC the mem much, but if i could it would be a nice extra :)

(oh and dont come here posting what ocz mem i COULD have bought etc, i just want to know what to expect from these :rolleyes: )

I dont think anyone is using those.. Corsair doesnt always play good on these mobo's.. If you search around a little you'll see what I mean..

You also need to make a more detailed sig then the one you have.. If you are unsure how to do this then check the links in my sig.. Thanks

Yarr, cant be bothered to the sig until i have a problem (been there done that), now i'm was just asking for possibly results / issues ;)

Cant be bothered..lol.. :rolleyes:

You come to ask for help now ( help..advice.. results.. It doesnt matter) and we dont even know what mobo you have.. We dont know what version cpu you have.. For all we know you wana use this ram on a NF2 with a Barton 2500..

If you been there and done that then you know it only takes a few min's to make a sig..

You NEED to make a sig.. !!