Mod Style

Trev

my puter is getting pissed of for some unforseen reason. i think my psu and the rest of my pc are fighting and my psu is loosing lol. Its going to have to endure the fight until i have all my debts paid off LOL!

seems like it didnt like it too much when i tried to unlock the multiplier AHAHA! thank god i didnt fry it. id be posting this on a 933mhz p3 right now lol.

Too much is when you have 2 or $300 in your hand and looking at your case for 1/2 an hour you ask yourself WTH i'm i going to buy with this :D

and all you can come up with is a 4th stick of 512mb ddr400 to fill the hole :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (Ghost2520 @ Jul 30 2003, 04:25 AM)

(Don't tell it that I am buying a new Koolance case soon it might get upset. )

lol

let us know how the koolance case works out i have been thinking bout gettin one myself

Ask me, ask me...

As you all know that i have a Koolance case, i will tell you that it is a great buy.

Lets say, you wanted a new case and water cooling but you didnt want to spend $80 for the case and also have to get a $250 water cooling kit which adds up to $330+

This is where the Koolance pc2-601 comes into play. It offers the prebuilt system all into your hands, yes, water system ready.

Praise:

The most i can say is that it has an excellent format interrior and looks; although, the actual performance varies. The http://www.koolance.com/products/product.h...G-A1]waterblock works fine; it is even machined to a mirror-like bottom.

The radiator has a nice design since the water direction is only one way and does not turn back to the heat source like most other radiators and heatercores.

The display lcd is excellent, mostly bc it is built in, but also that it give you accurate temps of the waterblock (not the cpu die). Pumps, lcd, and fans all rely on the psu to power up, so you dont need to worry about independant power.

Complaints:

Something that may not be the best are the dual pumps... it works fine and all, but the GPM dont seem that high.

Comments:

The fans have been a commonly asked question: how quiet are they?

I say, these fans are very reliable since they do work effeciently and they are quiet as long as set on modes 1 or 2 (you can read about it later). Mode 3 is accelerate which doubles the fan speed to help disspense the extra heat in OverClocking.

Overall i would give it an [ A- ]

Hope this info is useful! <^-^>

Questions or Comments? Ask me... im not a pro, but just a consumer

• 3 weeks later...