Overclocking Pentium 4

I need help! I've read up on overclocking and I think I've got the basics down, but I'm still a bit unsure of myself on the whole. Has anyone overclocked with a setup similar to this who would be willing to help me? From what I've read, this is supposed to be able to support over 3Ghz on air cooling only. Thanks

Hey:

Sure we will help, I can help but what is it you want to know...... Have you read the online quides they have here, thats how I did it the first go around. If you have specific questions fire away and you get plenty of support

he wants to know if he can overclock his system and if anyone has a similar system. im not a intel guy so i cant help you but yes you have a 2.4 wich is one of the most overclockable cpu's if you want i would try to get it up to 2.9ghz or 3.0ghz and if your computer crashes and wont boot up it will only turn on fans and stuff what you do is turn power off pull cord out and take the silver round batterie out of the motherboard and that will reset your stuff. im not sure about that mother board but some auto reset :) i know i wasnt any help but at least you know that you can overclock.