Sign in to follow this  
Goltnor

Lanparty SLI-DR With XP-90C and Xpert's

Hello friends, I'm from Venezuela, sorry for my bad english.

I'm Building a new pc with this:

Ahtlon 64 Venice 3200+ S939

DFI Lanparty nForce4 SLI-DR

XMS Xpert 1Gb Dual Channel 3200XL 2-2-2-5

BFG 6800Gt OC 256 MB GDDR3 PCI-E

HD Seagate Barracuda 160GB SATA-NCQ

OK my question is that I want to buy a Thermalright XP-90C and I want to know if my SLI-DR Fit this Cooler, also I have a Par of XMS Xpert 2x512 and I want to know if probably I be problems with the memories.

Anybody with the same specs that can help me? Anybody knows about?

Thanks for Everything. Greetings from Venezuela

Anybody's can help me please? :confused: :(

Patience friend. Those that can help are not always sitting here waiting to do so.

your XP-90C will fit on the dfi board no problem.

As far as the memory goes they should be fine but I'll let the more experienced elaborate on that.

I believe the SLI-DR and the NF4 Ultra-D have the same physical looks. I also have a Thermaltake XP-90.

When i first installed the cpu, motherboard, and HSF, it fit perfectly. The way i have is with the heatsink pipes facing the RAM.

When i went to install my video card (HIS Radeon X800XL, it has a big heatsink/fan setup), the heatsink would touch the video card. I had to send the video card back to newegg.com (RMA because of dead fan anyway) and got a ATI Radeon X800XL.

Technically, it will fit without problems but if you have a video card with a big heatsink/fan setup, you may have problems. Other people have installed the XP-90 where the heatsink pipes face towards the PCI-E slots.

Good luck.

I believe the SLI-DR and the NF4 Ultra-D have the same physical looks. I also have a Thermaltake XP-90.

When i first installed the cpu, motherboard, and HSF, it fit perfectly. The way i have is with the heatsink pipes facing the RAM.

When i went to install my video card (HIS Radeon X800XL, it has a big heatsink/fan setup), the heatsink would touch the video card. I had to send the video card back to newegg.com (RMA because of dead fan anyway) and got a ATI Radeon X800XL.

Technically, it will fit without problems but if you have a video card with a big heatsink/fan setup, you may have problems. Other people have installed the XP-90 where the heatsink pipes face towards the PCI-E slots.

Good luck.

Interesting, I bought the same HIS card and had to RMA mine for the same reason.

Thanks to all for the information.

Yes I know that the XP-90C fit well in the MOBO but I want to know if my memories XMS Xpert don't have problem with this. :confused:

Thanks ;)

Mine fits fine with my 6800Gt (pipes facing the video card). No problems at all

There shouldn't be any clearance issue with the memory unless you have some huge fan mounted on top of them

Mine fits fine with my 6800Gt (pipes facing the video card). No problems at all

There shouldn't be any clearance issue with the memory unless you have some huge fan mounted on top of them

Thanks I'm more less scared!! :nod:

;)