OCZ Gold vs Plat rev 2.

510kut

oh I plan on getting the dfi nforce4 ultra. But not for a few more weeks, I just wanna get the ram now while its still cheap since I hear ram prices are going up. I havent fully decided but for the cpu I'm choosing between the 3000+ venice or 3700+ san diego. I wanted to get the 3700+ for 260 at monarch but I think the coupon expired. Oh well hopefully something drops. Like if I get a 3000+ the rev2 would be nicer since it can oc higher, but if I go with the 3700+ tighter timings would be better right? lol... hopefully one of them goes out of stock and it'll make the choice for me :P btw is it ok if I run whatever I get in my current rig? Just to make sure they work. Or should I just wait and risk paying more later.

weee I think I'm going to make the plunge and just get the Gold since the rebate of the rev2 is over today. And the gold's rebate will be expiring tomorrow. Hopefully if I order tonight I'll have an invoice date of August 1. And hopefully buying this ram a few weeks early doesnt bite me in the butt later lol. Cutting out the original upc wont mess with the warrenty right?