Taskbar Problem

AxcesDenyed

when i put the mouse over one of my systray icons, the caption is behind the taskbar.

this just started happening yesterday

anybody know why this happens and how to fix it?

Mine does that every once and a while...... it fixes itself....

but you can change the properties for the task bar by unlocking it... unchecking always on top (or checking it) etc. either way, just change settings in there and it gets taken care of...

at least it does for me

i had this problem too, it has something to do with the gui folding! It can be fixed quickly and easily if you click somewhere on the taskbar where there is nothing running, then go back over to see the bubble!

but it doesnt do it on just that systray icon, it does it on all of them

the reason i run the GUI, is to make sure its still doing something, my comp is pretty slow

ive run the text version but it doesnt seem to be any faster(not on my computer anyways)

but it doesnt do it on just that systray icon, it does it on all of them

the reason i run the GUI, is to make sure its still doing something, my comp is pretty slow

ive run the text version but it doesnt seem to be any faster(not on my computer anyways)

Ahhh, i get it! Don't feel bad, i used to have a slow computer....when i came here i had a Intel Pentium 200Mhz, then i moved up to P1 MMX 233mhz oc'd to 291mhz, and now i got the comp. in my sig! :D

And i know it does it to all of them in the taskbar, its because of the GUI for some reason, my computer only did it when i had that runnning!

how exactly does the text version work cause it doesnt do anythign it just comes up and doesnt let me see progress so i dunno wuts going on lol.

it should load everything it needs to, then start working! It will show you the progress everytime it does a frame