Why Wont My Folding Banner Show Up!

General912

no its general912

That's the problem. Currently the only way to fix it is to change your forum name to that name, or change the name on folding to your forum name (but as you probably know, your WU's won't transfer over to the new username).

i didnt do anything. LINUX THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM STARTING OF FROM SCRATCH. Ive been working hard to get these work units in and i will not start all over. i better not lose acess to the folding forum to! i havent lost it yet but im sure i will. Hell i know away to fix it but linux disabled html in the sigs. so i guss im screwed. I better not be disqualifide from the upcomming contest too. or i will be pissed!

Also why dont you make it so users can specify their folding name i think it would be better. have like a folding section to the controll pannel. being a php wiz that you are im sure you can do it.

i didnt do anything. LINUX THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM STARTING OF FROM SCRATCH. Ive been working hard to get these work units in and i will not start all over. i better not lose acess to the folding forum to! i havent lost it yet but im sure i will. Hell i know away to fix it but linux disabled html in the sigs. so i guss im screwed. I better not be disqualifide from the upcomming contest too. or i will be pissed!

Also why dont you make it so users can specify their folding name i think it would be better. have like a folding section to the controll pannel. being a php wiz that you are im sure you can do it.

Why not just change your forum name? You'll keep your post count and everything.. only your name will change.

I plan to add that feature to the Control Panel, but I'm currently working on other projects.