Value / OC |Gaming PC

Thanks dude, what you're saying sounds very interesting...

But Socket 754 don't looks the best way to go right now, 939 is gonna be here for a long more time. And PCI-E sound better than buy a AGP8X mobo, maybe in some years i can easily buy a FX57 with a 7800GTX for the half of money that they are right now. In a S754 system i couldnt do it

But about the RAM i'll do what you're saying ;) I'll buy 1 GB in twinmos memory or OCZ. If i cant no other option than 1 GB of Kingston Value :(

I'll see what i do to buy 1 GB dude, thanks a lot, and any other posters here! (Y)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Future rig:

A-64 Venice 3000+

OCZ Value VX, if i cant buy i'll buy some corsair value. 1 GB

(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...=N8216820227213)

DFI nf4 Ultra D

gigabyte 6600 nongt 128MB

Generic Case modded @_@

Fortron 500W PSU

I accept any opinion, thanks all.

I got a dude telling me that the PSU is not good, cause it should have 180w in the +3.3v and +5v and it have 150W :confused:

If on any kind of budget I would look into the NF3 rig too- seriously might not get it now though I would wait and see what is coming around the corner if those newark chips ever come out to the public they will fly! You can usually get the AGP cards cheaper so you can save mony all the way around.

I am waiting for the newark chips to go public if they do I hope to get a NF3250 rig too.

I CANT buy a PSU of more than 100$, fortron 500w looks very good.

The reason of that is cause im gonna import it from usa and i dont wanna pay taxes here...

The shop have to accept at least paypal, would be GREAT if they accept international credit card, newegg doesn't :(

If there is a shop with the OCZ Value VX avalible and they are cheaper than 100$ it would be VERY good for me guys.

Fortron 500W may be enought for me, I'll use maybe 2 HDD, first 1 Hitachi SATA II 80GB then in some months i could buy another more and use RAID 0. I dont think i would use SLI, i dont have too much money for that, a maximun of 5 fans, and 2 neons. A DVDROM/CDRW Drive, no more than that.

This forum is great, you help me a lot (Y)

but it moves very quick ehehehe i have to look in the 2nd or 3rd page for my thread :lol:

Thanks guys!

It means that i can buy with my paypal account and send it to miami without trouble?

what i should do?

enter my real adders, Venezuelan address, to the billing in the paypal account and the shipping address in miami to newegg??

no problems?

any other good shop with better prices where i can do that with paypal?

It means that i can buy with my paypal account and send it to miami without trouble?

what i should do?

enter my real adders, Venezuelan address, to the billing in the paypal account and the shipping address in miami to newegg??

no problems?

any other good shop with better prices where i can do that with paypal?

sure...u can send it to me...j/k

good luck,

h