Dfi Lanprty Ultra II B Boot Problems

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well LED's 1 & 2 = Initialising The Onboard Super IO

See here.

So you've tried a minimal setup with just 1 stick of Ram, Video Card, CPU and nothing else(not even a mouse or keyboard)?

The problem is, that my manual says that LED 1 and 2 means, that the mainboard trys to use an IDE-device...

The problem is, that my manual says that LED 1 and 2 means, that the mainboard trys to use an IDE-device...

No, thats 1,2 & 4(1,2,4 On, 3 Off). Look at the manual again and look for Super IO...

Um i remember all the 4 leds of death stuff when NF2 first came out and i am sure that cycling of the 4 leds is the "Death" which means that Munich would have a corrupt bios and needs to hotflash or new bios chip. Is that not so.?

About everything.... Even RMAed it twice. All the components work in another pc so im stumped. Of course on the last RMA I didnt clear CMOS figureing they did that, could of been wrong.

All in another post by me. I been leary to do a hot flash the Bios, but that the only thing I havent tried yet. ( well I did do that before I RMAd the first time, still 4 leds.) Havent had time to mess with it, but was gonna give it to my nephew who been bugging me for it :P

Been busy messing with my new Dell Axim x50v. Alot different that a pc in setting up, but fun.

yep got a stick of 2100 ram no go... Guess will try one more time to hot flash the bios.... If that dont work.... well Dont think I will RMA it again.... Since they cant find anything wrong.

Nah no point then. So you may as well just give it to me ;):P :shake: