problem with nvatabus.sys

Hello,

I tried to install windows with raid 0, following angrygames' guide at his site. But when the program asks for the Nvidia nForce storage controller, which is on the provided floppy, is gives an error. I'm having a dutch version of windows (SP2) so I hope you can understand it:

The file nvidianvatabus.sys has created an unexpected error (4096) on line (dont know of this the correct translation) 2113 in d:xpsprtmbasebootsetupoemdisk.c.

I found this thread on this forum, but I dont find a solution in it (post #10). Does that mean there isn't a solution for this problem?

please help me,

Ruben

Often the txtsetupoem file is pointing to the wrong location for install due the 'dutch' version of WinXP. And I don't do the language or have any real experience with that version of windows. Perhaps you might wait until some of the Dutch users show up or start a general search of the Dutch forums for that error.

RGone...

Thanks for your replies. I tried the RAID drivers from the DFI site, and they work. I was able to continue the installation, but after formatting the harddrive windows is again asking for drivers. It says: please insert the disk labeled: Nvidia Raid driver (SCSI).

When I put in the floppy that I downloaded from the DFI website, it says the floppy or cd-rom is damaged.

When I put in the floppy that came with my mobo, it is reading the floppy, but then asks again for a floppy labeled Nvidia Raid driver (SCSI)

I thought maybe windows asks for each file he wants for the floppy, but I pressed enter 10 times, and windows keeps asking for a disk labeled Nvidia Raid driver (SCSI)

It seems to be still the nvatabus file which causes all the problems. After trying a floppy disk with errors on it, windows gives me the options try again, skip file or exit. Is skip file really an "option"? or does that actually mean that I'm not getting windows working/installed properly?

EDIT: problem solved, edited the textsetup.oem