SATA Drive just died on me?

I have only had my setup for 5 days now my SATA drive does not show up in the BIOS...I have a LP SLI-DR with 1 250gb WD SATAII 16MB and its not showing up on my BIOS setup..not sure if there is anywhere I have to change it to find it,...all connections are fine, im getting power to it since its spinning up and all other drives are working and are showing up in bios(IDE drives)...need help. I went ahead and taken everything off other than the SATA drive and vid card, but its still not showing up in the BIOS, not sure if there is a jumper i need to change to enable it, but man this just sux!

thanks

bump....i contacted WD support and they are stumped too, other than replacing the drive with RMA they could not think of anything else...i ordered another drive on monday, expected today, so if it shows up and does not work then its a call to DFI...

ive tried SATA 1-4 only since its not in RAID. and neither shows up as connected when BIOS shows up IDE devices connected. Whats upseting is that it worked fine for almost a week before it just crapped out on me yesterday evening on rebooting my sys. Also, my mobo will lock up on start up on occasion at BIOS loadup.

i actually have another SATA drive coming in today some time, and luckily ordered it monday since i enjoy the speed of this one..while it worked. I have a couple of IDEs and they do show up in the BIOS on loading and in the setup screen in the bios.

Well I don't have any idea :dog:. Either There is a HDD thing or a MoBo thing goin on (wohaaa stating the obvous like that means Im tired and really need to GTFOH) and that second drive will probably tell...

well it probably is the motherboard since I just added my second SATA and it did not find that one either!!!! Is there a number that I use to place a call to DFI tech support since I dont see one anywhere on the website.?

I tried...but mobo is on its way to monarch on an RMA...I appreciate your help Frallan and I ll post the outcome once my mobo arrives. Just to let you know, I placed a drive on the Sil SATA controller and it found it(the HD) no prob, as well as the new one, so the Nforce controller is fugged.