I Should Have Known Better

I was having some weird instability issues - I couldn't pass a blended prime, but I could pass each test individually, plus my previously stable OC settings were no longer stable, etc.

I opened the case today to install a little active cooling on the PWMIC heatsink and low and behold. 2 of the power cables that connect to the MB were disconnected :rolleyes: I had disconnected them when I took out my video card for some AS5 treatment and failed to connect them again. doh

So for everyone who thought that people were idiots for always asking if all 4 cords are connected, this is why

I do stuiped sh-- like that. I had a peliter cooler on my 600 dollar vid card runn'n on a meanwell psu. Forgot to unplug it but turned my pump off. That hurt.

when i was placing my system in the temp case ( till i finish painting my main case ) i forgot to put the cpu - yes the cpu itself - and i installed the Tt Tower112 on the bar socket and press the power buttong and ...... nothing

lol

that was very dumb indeed

when i was placing my system in the temp case ( till i finish painting my main case ) i forgot to put the cpu - yes the cpu itself - and i installed the Tt Tower112 on the bar socket and press the power buttong and ...... nothing

lol

that was very dumb indeed

That's priceless!

Heh...not to worry...forgot to plug-in the 4-pin connector to my 6800 Ultra, cranked-up a sim, and..."not enough power to the video card" error message...ya' think? ;-}

Charles

same thing here:D:D:D it happened to me like 3times:D the best part is that I'm always checking everything before booting up the system:D :P