Bios savior question?

I could make up a file that is completely blank and you could try writing that to the savior, Don't know if it will work or not.

Tmod

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could make up a file that is completely blank and you could try writing that to the savior, Don't know if it will work or not.

Tmod

That would be greatly appreciated if you could do that for me....

thanks!

Well that just means that now I get a son-in-law, Get rid of one get two back what a deal. :nod:

Tmod

That would be greatly appreciated if you could do that for me....

No problem, I will grab a new savior off the shelf and read the content and package it up for you.

Also I would appreciate it if we stayed on one forum or the other, Going back and forth between two forums to answer the same questions get's me tired out.

EDIT: Oh I would also suggest trying what soundx98 suggested. I have seen this plenty of times in other boards where just a change in the flash program will make all the difference.

Also try this command line if using Awdflash.

Awdflash BlankPMC4.bin /sn /py /Wb /cd /cc /cp /F

Thanks

Tmod

No problem, I will grab a new savior off the shelf and read the content and package it up for you.

Also I would appreciate it if we stayed on one forum or the other, Going back and forth between two forums to answer the same questions get's me tired out.

EDIT: Oh I would also suggest trying what soundx98 suggested. I have seen this plenty of times in other boards where just a change in the flash program will make all the difference.

Also try this command line if using Awdflash.

Awdflash BlankPMC4.bin /sn /py /Wb /cd /cc /cp /F

Thanks

Tmod

I've tried winflash with the same outcome...

Just tried the blank .bin file..... This time the computer says that it can not find the source file.

Before I had this problem with the epox 9nda3+ I had the NF3 DFI ultra-d(2 days) which behaved the same way. I no longer have the DFI because I tried to reorder it from newegg and they didn't have it anymore. Before I had the savior sorted out, I tried to overclock the ram to 206mhz @ 1:1 which corrupted the bios....I think. On the next bootup it garbled the screen and froze. So here I am with an epox deathly afraid to overclock until I have this damn savior problem figured out.....???!!!!

thanks,

Tom

P.S. The Infinity always treated me nicely but it doesn't want to let go now......

Have you tried the command line that I posted?

Well send me your's and I will re-program it.

EDIT: OK sittin here thinkin and I have in the past had problems with the wire leads on the Bios Savior's.

Are you sure the wires aren't broken.

Check for continuity on the switch leads that connect to the bios savior.

Tmod