Bios savior question?

I pulled my bios savior from my infinity board and tried using it on my new nf3 utra-d. I can't seem to get it to work at all. When I go to flash the stock nf3 bios onto it, it says that the 'bios-lock is not for this system' and shows the mac address from the infinity board. How do I get it to flash the chip with the nf3 bios? Any help would help.

Tom

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RD1-PMC4 is the correct bios savior for the Ultra Infinity, NF3, and NF4 boards.

Question? When the bios savior was on the Infinity did you have the bios flash feature locked out in the bios?

Tmod

Tmod u have been around awhile why not pick up one this nf4 boards and put your exper to work on these finiky boards.

Tmod u have been around awhile why not pick up one this nf4 boards and put your exper to work on these finiky boards.

Lack of greenbacks my friend.

I always get caught up in buying the newest stuff when I get a new board.

Also my daughter is getting hitched here in another month and you know those weddings aren't cheap.

Tmod

As sharp as u are Oskar should send u one. You would have already worked out the bios probs I know. Many thanks for all the help u have given me over the years. By the way glad to see u got your web page going again.

The RD1-PMC4 is the correct bios savior for the Ultra Infinity, NF3, and NF4 boards.

Question? When the bios savior was on the Infinity did you have the bios flash feature locked out in the bios?

Tmod

No I did not....flashed it till the end....