Sign in to follow this  
red930

Thanks to everybody that helps

my first 3 posts were for pre buy information, all of which were answered extremely quickly .. then a lot of forum reading gave me a 4th post of this

What can you say, when a forum is good, it's really good ..

when a forum is bad, it's probably the Zalman forums .. (I'll stop being bitter at them when they tell me the cfm rating on my 7700cu fan .. it's been posted and waiting there for 2 months now) :shake:

I'd like to thank everyone at the board as well, theres countless members that are incredibly helpfull. if my $.02 helps out then into the take a penny leave a penny it goes :D

I just took a look back at my first post as well :shake: Talk about a completely different viewpoint, it's almost a completely different thread this time through

Thanks again, good boards and good people are hard to come by

Thunda, 2002 heh, I expected you to be a couple years in front of me hehe, maybe your just crazy with your mods or have alot of cash O_o, regardless love your stuff, I started 98, with my Compaq Presario, 333 mhz, he was the #@%^, most peeps were in 100-200mhz, I was flying, 333 mhz, AGP 2x Ati Rage, Those were the days, those damn 4 mbs of video, seem to be more efficient then 7800 GTX, because prior to Quake 3 in max settings I could run everything in 4mb, look nowdays, we need 256+

I would also like to thank the ppl who report back when they find a solution to their probs and share it w/everyone