Php And Iis

OK, I don't remember Apache. Abyss web server won't let php load any more and some other as well.

Then I remembered, XP Pro has IIS. So I decide to get it on. Well, how can I get php installed? I follow the directions exactly but it doesn't load php. Here's what it says.

Due to a missing OCX control on your system the installation Wizard is unable to configure your web server.  However, PHP has been successfully installed, and all you need to now is manually configure the web server as described in the install.txt file which can be found in your php installation directory.

What do I do?

Please help.

If you want go to www.foxserv.net and download the latest version, Its a program that has Apache, PHP, and Mysql all bundled into one and sets up everthing for you. As for the problem with IIS, I'm not sure. Oh and Foxserv is all free too!

LOL, yeah. It was late when I did this, about 2 in the morning when I started getting forums set up.

Do you know the Photo Album MOD any? I am having troubles with it. I upload a file (just a test one) and I do everything, click upload then just a blank page. If I use Manual thumbnail then it works, but you have to make a thumbnail which is more work then it's worth.

Can I install GD 2 or 1 or anything to stop it? It only supports Manual thumbnail, GD 1 and GD 2.

LMAO. I guess 1 search on google helps eh? Nvm these problems, they seem to be fixed.

Edited by Overclocker16