Ultra-D - 4v Memory?

I've changed the JP17 jumper to 2/3 and according to the manual this should have unlocked memory voltage settings up to 4v. This, however, is not the case. I can still only select up to 3.2v. Am I doing something wrong?

BIOS - 6/23

I added a siggy after the post. My complete system specs are:

DFI LanParty nF4 Ultra-D Rev.AA0

Athlon 64 3700 SanDiego @ 3.08Ghz

2048MB Muskin Level 2 PC3200 TCCD @ 278Mhz 1:1 2.5-3-3-10

GeForce 7800GTX 256MB PCIe(512/1460)

M-Audio Revolution 4.1

74GB WD Raptor

200GB WD 7200 SATA

LiteOn 16X DVD-ROM

LiteOn 16X Dual Layer DVD-RW

Guest nomad

You shouldnt need more than 3.2v for that ram anyways...

Possiblity that you could cook it without some heavy duty cooling.

I got it figured out. The jumper may not have been making good contact with the pins. After moving it back and forth a couple times w/ the power off, I was able to unlock the voltage options up to 4v.

The highest voltage I've run my TCCD memory with is 3.1v. I haven't even tried to go higher, and I didn't plan on it. I have a set of Muskin Redline PC4000 modules arriving today, and I wanted to get the voltage situation figured out before they got here.

After working great running the Muskin Redline at 3.5v for a few hours, they system shut down and stopped booting. After playing the the BIOS for a bit I got it to boot at underclocked speeds. It got into Windows and rebooted immediately. I went back into the BIOS to find that my memory voltages switched back to a maximum of 3.2v. Seems like the board has some issues so it's off to be replaced with a new one.

Guest nomad

Some people are just using the OCZ DDR booster to circumvent all the "problems" with 4v.

I know if I was using high volt RAM I would.

Just my opinion.

Some people are just using the OCZ DDR booster to circumvent all the "problems" with 4v.
Thanks for the suggestion. I did get it fixed again, and it appears to be user error. The CMOS reset themselves when I clocked something too high...or at least that appears to be what happened.

I'm replacing the board anyways. It has a couple other bugs that really bother me. I can't get a FSB above 280Mhz, even if I limit everything else with dividers/multipliers. A friend of mine has the same board, except the newest revision, and he has no problems running at 320Mhz, and even then it's his memory causing him problems. I don't know if it is his revision, or if my board just doesn't overclock as well.

Another problem I'm having is that if you even touch the memory very lightly while the system is running it freezes. The RAM isn't making very good contact with the board. I can't see anything that is preventing a good connection.