Sign in to follow this  
loggan26

DFI Ultra Infinity - LanPartyB Faq

As the title says guys click on my Sig below for the link. All input appreciated and its still an ongoing project.

Excellent, coming along brilliantly. Having one highly detailed FAQ like this will help ppl immensely. A few other links i think might be worth implimenting are Tmods modded 6/19 with modded 5.0.52 Sil Bios, Tmods modded 1.0.0.8 Sil3114 Drivers and the old Nforce Audio FAQ over at nForcersHQ, got a lot of fixes there for audio issues...

Plus, have you added how to add the Advanced Options in the NVMixer?

To be able to enable it you need to be using one of the latest NVMixers(version 4.51 & above i think it is...) and the US English Language File, or it will crash when you try to launch it...

Type regedit into the Start/Run Bar to launch the Registry Editor or use a Registry Editor of your choice.

Navigate to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/NVIDIA Corporation/NVMixer/Settings and create 2 new Dwords called ShowAdvanced and ShowFirewall. Change the values of these 2 new Dwords to 1 and you will now find the 2 hidden Tabs in the NVMixer, Advanced and Audio Firewall are now enabled.

Another tip. If using one of the newer Audio Drivers and you find that your Spectrum Analyzer is stuck like this:

nvmixer3uh.png

Then just open the Speaker Tab and change the Speaker configuration(eg. from 2 Speaker to 4 Speaker) and then just change it back again. This should fix it :)

Guest Tmod

loggan26,

I appreciate the mention of my bios service, The price you have indicated is $17.00 USD when in reality it is $15.00 USD. You are right on the money with the shipping charge for overseas customers.

I also have some material you may want to look at located at BiosMedic . Use whatever you want if anything.

Tmod

Okay Shinobi and Tmod updated with the new stuffs and amended what needed amending ;). Thank you both...

A new addition to your FAQ for you here Logan if you want it.

I just took a Snapshot from the LanParty B Manual regarding the Diagnostic LED's, would be i nice addition i think :)

diagnosticled1mk.png

Yup okay man, i am back offshore but it will be included it will have to wait till i get home though as i cant access website from out here, only at home.....Nice find that.....keep bringing them in man......

just a suggestion, I just wrote up a post on the SI97A, now I had some clearance issues with this HSF, you might want to read it, and maybe include it as a known concern/issue, it might help the next fellow out

Im gonna try and get pics asap

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18440

also, I have been told by a few people, Shinobi and Playah to mention two of them ;) that UTT BH and these boards dont seem to play nicely together, in your mem section you might want to add that potential sistah users stay away from UTT BH stuff, a look at OCZs page on thier Gold 3200 stuff that uses UTT BH even has a disclaimer as well not recommended for Nforce2 based systems, my Mushkin UTT BH dont want to seem to do squat either, so I wish I had known this before hand, anyways, just a few update suggestions from me, primo work on the FAQ by the way

i was kinda of happy in a way and got excited, but it was a concern of mine and just wanted to help the next fella out, since that is what this place is all about, anyhow thank you sir and have a nice night

Yup you get exited when you find a thing and you like rush to get "that thing" to text on the forum, hehehehehe i get the same, not as much as i used to, but thats cause NF2 getting long in the tooth and all the "Players" have moved on to NF4. Still the magic happens sometimes ;). Yes this place is all about help and i am the same to help the next dude out if i can. Jeremy be cool and i always have a nice night ;) i work nightshift ;) LOL.