Sign in to follow this  
krnxpride83

Those who got PC3200 OCZ Gold stable over 245mhz..lemme see your setti

ok.. something's weird... im 6hr prime stable but warcraft3 crashes once in a while and rare BSOD..

if anyone got their pc3200 OCZ Gold stable over 245mhz.. can i see your settings?

ok.. something's weird... im 6hr prime stable but warcraft3 crashes once in a while and rare BSOD..

if anyone got their pc3200 OCZ Gold stable over 245mhz.. can i see your settings?

my war3 crashes too occasionally. i think it must have something demanding that is never exposed in my stress tests like prime or memtest.

my war3 crashes too occasionally. i think it must have something demanding that is never exposed in my stress tests like prime or memtest.

im thinking the exact same... so im wondering if anyone's got a real "stable" setting over 245mhz....

I am at 245 LOL so I don't know how much help I can be, but

i'll run prime and 3dmark2001 for ya overnight, I wasn't going to get any screenies till I hit 250 cause I was gonna try for a toaster. So anywayz if you want I'll post my settings for ya tommorow morning

enabled/2/2/5/2/7/16/3/3/1/2/0648/auto/enabled/auto/0/level3/level1/7ns/5ns/256/enabled/16x/7x/disable

260mhz @ 3.6v's :)

make sure you have some fans on the ram :)

yeah know what knx, this is very strange but I did 8 and a half hours of prime and a (obligatory really, cause it never crashes unless prime is SUPER unstable) 3dmark2001SE

273 x 9 with a 9:10 divider (245.5 FSB) and everything was rock solid stable. I went to play some americas army and I kept getting critical errors ( every like 20 to 30 minutes) at first I thought it was my vid card, then I remembered your post. Well anyways I knocked the HTT down a few pegs now running 268x9 (241 HTT) and now it is running fine. Very strange indeed. I can't understand how these errors wouldn't show up in a more (IMHO) intensive stressors, such as prime 95 or memtest. Kinda dissapointing because my "Goal" with this ram was 250 and since my pair doesn't particularly like voltage, I was hoping to burn my way up to 250.