Sign in to follow this  
Surrept

son of a donkey

Dang, I feel for ya. But you did try a single stick of PC2100, Si?

Surrept, incase you have a soundx98 blocking program on your computer i will quote him for you :shake:

Surrept, incase you have a soundx98 blocking program on your computer i will quote him for you :shake:

hehe sorry about that, I haven't been up to date on alot of posts lately. But yeah, I got some pc2100 and tried it out. Still in the process of getting a copy of my reciept, just a matter of contacting the credit card company and the store purchased from. I almost want to lay off the clocking but by now i've exploited damn near anything that can go wrong with this system and found a way to prevent it, recently with a bios saviour.

yeah i know how you feel, sometimes im tempted to just get an ailean ware and often shown just how little i know, and even make dumb buying moves :shake:

ooohh you said a bad word :(

hehehe just kidding, no must not give in to the non DYI route :)

lol, im not leaving DFI, to much support and good people here, but one thing i have learned is that DFI is NOT for the noob like me :sweat: